Melanie’s Punch was a huge hit at the party! I wanted to share (and remember) how to make this because it was so easy and delicious!
Here’s the “How To”
1. Cut up and juice an entire sack of lemons! (Or for the second batch we actually used 2 of those artificial lemon juice bottles and it was just as tasty!)
2. Slice 2 large oranges and place in the bowl for decoration! Squeeze the juice out of the end pieces of the oranges and toss those in the garbage.
3. Slice up a crate of strawberries and add to the mixture for a nice splash of color
4. Open a large can of the pineapple chunks and put the entire thing, juice and all, in the bowl
5. This is the best part! In goes 1 large bottle of Moscato white wine, 2 bottles of champagne, and 1/2 cup of Triple Sec! Yowza!! Recipe for a Grand Ol’ Time!
Stir and Enjoy!